This image would be in the center of the shirt. I don't know what is with my "hatchagonia" theme, but his is clearly the patagonia lable, but with the tetons instead. Dorky? you decide.
I think this one is my favorite, because I think Hatchagonia is really clever, and I love that there are lots of colors on it. So I vote this as my number 1 choice...although I would actually wear any of them.
Love this, too! Very hip! It doesn't look like you could go wrong. Jerry didn't post the comment on this, but I think he would prefer this over the Carolina grown. I love them, both!
I think this one is my favorite, because I think Hatchagonia is really clever, and I love that there are lots of colors on it. So I vote this as my number 1 choice...although I would actually wear any of them.
ReplyDeleteI vote for this one
ReplyDeletemom's 2nd vote
ReplyDeletedad's 2nd vote
ReplyDeleteactually, this is dad's #1, and Carolina grown is his #2. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteSarah's kids choice
ReplyDeleteJust to clarify, "j" is James.
ReplyDeleteLove this, too! Very hip! It doesn't look like you could go wrong. Jerry didn't post the comment on this, but I think he would prefer this over the Carolina grown. I love them, both!
ReplyDelete