Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yellow Power T


This would be larger in the middle of the front of the shirt. I doesn't have to say any of this stuff, I just wrote text there to get the idea that there would be text there. I could say something really cool like "Because of two" "G2(like gary and gayle squared)" or other very nerdy phrases like "hatchtastic-- growing exponentially"-- or very cliche like "Hatch reunion."

3 comments:

  1. Angela,
    I vote for this yellow mountain and vote for a grey shirt. Great job on the designs. I'm excited to see the winner and enjoy some play time in the summer
    Thanks
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute too, but only if you change the phrase to something like "Hatchtastic, growing exponentially" or G2...I think those are all cute. I don't know if I like the text on it in the pictures above but the design is cool. Great job ANGIE!

    ReplyDelete