I tried to think of something that would be quintessentially HATCH that would also make a good graphic. Coincidentally they all had to do with food: moms bread, the kitchen table and a tomato. Bread worked the best, so here it is.
Love it, again. I like that it gives a message of simplicity but also speaks to the Hatch soul. Artsy. If this doesn't win, can you make shirts anyway for me? Thanks...I don't know if the guys would wear this though. I love it
Love this concept, too! I don't know if the men would like to wear a loaf of bread. But you could totally use the "Live Simple. Be a Hatch" concept on a different shirt. Love it!
Love it, again. I like that it gives a message of simplicity but also speaks to the Hatch soul. Artsy. If this doesn't win, can you make shirts anyway for me? Thanks...I don't know if the guys would wear this though. I love it
ReplyDeleteLove this concept, too! I don't know if the men would like to wear a loaf of bread. But you could totally use the "Live Simple. Be a Hatch" concept on a different shirt. Love it!
ReplyDelete